Battle.net error #2 - unnaceptable time wasting

#1 - Feb. 18, 2014, 2:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been a loyal customer of blizzards, playing WoW for nine years now. If they have a patch problem then I tolerate it until fixed, if they have a physical hardware situation then I tolerate it until its fixed.

But this? this... ...this is not like those times.

For Four weeks now, I and countless hundreds if not thousands of your customers have suffered through and tolerated this... whatever this is, that you seem very much unable to fix.

I get disconnected every five minutes, and then can't log back in for five minutes because of this error. This renders it impossible to have continual and effective gameplay. I disconnect in raids, I disconnect in Battlegrounds, I disconnect on daily quests, I disconnect using the flight paths, i Disconnect using portals, hearth stones and even in log in screens. and to top it all, when i try to rush log back in to avoid being killed... i can't, because of some stupid error, thus when i do get back i'm either dead or kicked out of my raid/dungeon.

For Four weeks.

So lets list some of the key bits of information...

1 - You have not fixed it, at all, not one bit.

2 - its getting worse.

3 - its Not our internet providers, as all our other services remain un-interupted and continue without fault.

4 - its effecting multiple regions and countries, and across several ISP's... so again, it is not our ISP's.

5 - No compensation in game time or return of payment for a service we are not receiving has been offered or even considered

...so to summarize, I am an extremely unhappy customer. You have not fixed the problem, and I WILL be cancelling my subscription tomorrow if the problem is not fixed with the patch... until such a time as your true normal service resumes.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#45 - Feb. 19, 2014, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
There are existing threads on this topic. If you’d like to add anything further, please continue the discussion in one of those.