Patch 5.4.7 is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR). Participating on the Public Test Realms lets you test patches before it has been released.
If you'd like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client. Once you've had a chance to try things out, be sure to visit our PTR Discussion forum to discuss the patch, and the PTR Bug Report forum to report any issues or errors.
Please keep in mind that the notes below are not final, and details may be subject to change before the release of patch 5.4.7.
Changes since last update to the PTR patch notes are denoted in red.
Updated February 3
World of Warcraft Patch 5.4.7 PTR
- Nerve Strike now causes a successful Kidney Shot or Cheap Shot to also reduce the damage dealt by player targets by 25% (down from 50% for player targets). No changes to the talent when used against non-player targets.
- Disrupting Shout and Pummel now both share a 15-second cooldown when either ability is used. Disrupting Shout's 40-second cooldown remains unchanged but the ability will be unavailable for 15 seconds after using Pummel.
Charge now pins a target to the ground, rooting the target (used to stun the target) for 1.5 seconds and generates 20 Rage.
Warbringer now causes Charge to stun the target (used to cause Charge to root a target) for 3 seconds, reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds, and generates 20 Rage.
- Celestials now drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Rare spawns in Krasarang Wilds now award Honor Points only when they are defeated for the first time each day.
- Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear, and weapons are now available for purchase.
- Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear and weapons can now be purchased using Honor Points instead of Conquest Points.
- Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience for players below level 90 remain at 40%.
- Resilience Diminishing Returns curve for Resilience has been adjusted for the new base resilience value to maintain the same value per point of Resilience as previously.
- Battle Fatigue now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%).
- Gladiator’s Distinction, the set bonus for wearing two PvP trinkets, now grants 5280 Resilience (up from 2600).
- [PTR ONLY] Prideful Flaskataur, Esq. is now available for all your Season 15 gear testing needs. Pay him a visit at your faction's respective shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- For the 2v2 Arena bracket, Dampening is now applied to the match starting at the 5 minute mark (down from 10 minutes).
- For 3v3 and 5v5 Arena brackets, there is no change. Dampening will continue to be applied at the 10 minute mark.
- The following NPCs now have more health and deal more damage.
- Alliance: Vanndar Stormpike, Balinda Stonehearth, Stormpike Defenders, Stormpike Bowman, and all Marshals.
- Horde: Captain Galvangar, Drek'thar, Frostwolf Guardian, Frostwolf Bowman, and all Warmasters.
- Alliance: Vanndar Stormpike, Balinda Stonehearth
- Horde: Captain Galvangar, Drek'thar
- [PTR Only] Flaskataur, Esq. is now available at Niuzao Temple and selling Tier-15 Normal gear for testing purposes.
- [PTR Only] Glyphataur, Ph.D. is now selling class glyphs for testing purposes and can be found at your faction's respective shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The following items sold by Mistweaver Ai on the Timeless Isle have been raised to item level 489 (up from item level 476). This change is retroactive to all items that had been purchased previously.
- Cloudscorcher Greatstaff
- Contemplation of Shaohao
- Daylight Protectorate
- Featherdraw Longbow
- Hozen Can Opener
- Ordon Sacrificial Dagger
- Pandaren Peace Offering
- Scavenged Pandaren Dagger
- Shield of the Eternal Noon
- Yak-Herder's Longstaff