Which realm?

#1 - Jan. 23, 2014, 6:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay, so I need some help deciding which realm i should change to. Darksorrow is so god damn dead that i can't even find serious team to raid with.

Any suggestions?

Outland/sylvanas?

Idc if i have to change factions.
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Jan. 27, 2014, 4:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please be aware that if you choose a full realm, you will likely have to queue before you can log on during peak periods. We're actually trying to reduce the number of players on these realms with Free Character Migrations away from them, so if you can go elsewhere, please try to do so.

Also, remember that many realms are in the process of being connected to help with low populations, you can read more about that here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9052878158
Forum Avatar
Community
#22 - Jan. 28, 2014, 12:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
27/01/2014 17:02Posted by Nelle
A server with queue > a dead realm ANY day

Fair enough, however, a high population realm with no queues > a full realm with queues IMO. I'm not suggesting anyone moves to a low population realm if they want a lively new home, but there are plenty of high population realms that don't have queues such as Chamber of Aspects, Magtheridon and Wildhammer for PvE, or Tarren Mill, Frostmane, and The Maelstrom for PvP.

27/01/2014 18:16Posted by Rhovannon
Problem is Takralus as others have stated here that the realm connections are happening too few and too slowly to have a meaningful impact on those people still stuck on completely dead realms. I know I'm on one of them.

I only mentioned Connected Realms just to make sure the OP knew about it. I don't want to drag this thread completely off-topic by getting into that, I've spoken about it lots in the ongoing thread in the general forum. That said, I understand many of you are finding the wait frustrating, and I can only assure you we're moving forward as swiftly as we can.

27/01/2014 18:17Posted by Tychron
A couple of weeks ago I transferred some of my ally chars from Sylvanas and Outland (which are both full and have long queues in the evening) to Ravencrest, which is highly ally populated and has no queues! Didn't regret it for a second.

\o/