Prideful Gear is il550

#1 - Jan. 24, 2014, 11:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
RMX pls no
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Jan. 24, 2014, 11:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It probably goes without saying, but just in case: we'll be increasing Base Resilience and Battle Fatigue to keep things in line.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#24 - Jan. 25, 2014, 12:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/24/2014 03:59 PMPosted by Merciless
So what's next? 80%? 90%? 100%?

Are just going to stand there and blink at each other?

We totally agree that having Base Resilience and Battle Fatigue numbers so high is not an ideal experience. We don't like it either. We want to significantly lower, or possibly even remove them in Warlords.

Thing is, doing that requires a lot more underlying work to be done first. Health pools, ability scaling, mana regen... all of those need some pretty substantial adjustments. That's not something we'd consider doing mid-expansion, but in 6.0 (where we're already shrinking numbers down via the item squish), we can.

In the meantime, we want to be able to offer PvP'ers some new gear for the new season, and in order to do that, we need to tone damage and healing back a bit. We have to work within what we have currently available, and that means increasing Base Resilience and Battle Fatigue.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - Jan. 25, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/24/2014 04:17 PMPosted by Kitty
Are you going to tone down scaling with some classes? WW and rogues scale ridiculously well with agility and damage is insane right now. I know with the increase of resil it should help, but I feel like it's not going to be enough.

We're definitely looking out for any balance changes that will be necessary. I don't have any specifics to share at the moment (we'll know more after we can get some testing in) but there will likely be some.