Not sure what happened

#1 - Jan. 16, 2014, 4:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So i was just lurking the forums like everyone else, and all of a sudden everything gets all messed up, regarding the portraits, text, and what ever. So i refresh the page, still the same, like, text overlapping, etc etc.

Well, i go back to General Discussion, where you see every thread, and now i can see views, replies, more information in general then i could before, and now my character is shadowed. Idk if i hit a button and it made it look different, or if i can change it back because it's a little too crowded for me.

Anyone know why or how this happened?

TL:DR, Not sure if i hit a button or not, but now i see more information like views / replies / and time since last post. Before, all i could see was Author and Title.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#6 - Jan. 16, 2014, 5:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/16/2014 08:57 AMPosted by Alphönce
So i was just lurking the forums like everyone else, and all of a sudden everything gets all messed up, regarding the portraits, text, and what ever. So i refresh the page, still the same, like, text overlapping, etc etc.

Well, i go back to General Discussion, where you see every thread, and now i can see views, replies, more information in general then i could before, and now my character is shadowed. Idk if i hit a button and it made it look different, or if i can change it back because it's a little too crowded for me.

Anyone know why or how this happened?

TL:DR, Not sure if i hit a button or not, but now i see more information like views / replies / and time since last post. Before, all i could see was Author and Title.

There was an update applied to the site which changed a few things.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - Jan. 16, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/16/2014 09:10 AMPosted by Tymira
Go home blue portrait, your drunk.

*Points at candle's picture*

It shows correctly to me, but I'll pass along word.