Mounts Blocking Holiday Questgivers

#1 - Dec. 16, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
BLIZZARD you need to do something about this cross realm BS....now that you can do the festival you have MORONS thats on there big freaking mounts that wont let no one else do anything.....this is BS
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - Dec. 16, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Grr! Yeah, some people can be jerks. Some people are just oblivious though, too. If you think someone is specifically and intentionally blocking an NPC in a malicious way, that is behavior specifically mentioned in our harassment policy, and something you can report that player for and we'll take a look.

An easy workaround though is enabling nameplates for friendly characters (default Shift+V) and then right click on the nameplate of the NPC you're wanting to interact with.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - Dec. 16, 2013, 6:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://tinypic.com/r/28vy96p/5

It is incredibly annoying. =\

That just looks like it's popular. :) But yeah, like I said you can report a person if you think they're being malicious about it, or just do the Shift+V to enable friendly nameplates.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#42 - Dec. 16, 2013, 6:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/16/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Opallena
For me, it's the fact there's a group of around 40 horde, give or take, literally camping the greench and AoE spamming the treats and metzen preventing any alliance from completing their daily. I don't mind some PvP action on a PvP server, but this is ridiculous.

Holiday events tend to be quite active the first couple days, but this one lasts for 2 1/2 weeks, and you can certainly complete most of these things throughout the event and have plenty of time to grab all the achievements/complete all the quests without needing to do everything the first day.