Important CASH SHOP Suggestion

#1 - Dec. 10, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, I kind of ignorantly bought something from the cashshop. I kind of feel like there wasnt a level of warning when buying stuff?

Id actually would like to see more confirmation options as well as what world of warcraft is using of mine to buy it? Id really like to see 'purchase details' before selecting to buy something.

Or atleast have it so you have to buy some form of Points to purches items from the ingame shop.

I dunno, it seems way to easy to just go in and buy something, not knowing where its taking money out of.

The process should probably go something like this

Enter Cashshop>Select a Pet/mount>Press Buy now>Item Details - Are you sure? Buy/Cancel> Transaction Details; Confirm/Cancel>Proccessing>Delivery

Edit;
For the idiots, and kids who come in commenting. I do not regret my purchase. And im not asking for a refund. I was suggesting a Pre-Purchase Transaction Info Window before actually buying something. Its helpful to identify where you are being charges and right when the transaction is confirmed, rather then just pushing a whole bunch of buy now buttons consecutively.

Its amazing that people are defending being uninformed about their own actions.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Dec. 10, 2013, 5:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When you go to purchase in game, you click the "Buy Now" option (after selecting the pet or mount you want) and an additional window will open saying you're being connected to the Shop. You'll then get another confirmation window that explains how you'll be charged. (I believe if you want to change this, you have to change that in your Battle.net Account options on the site.) The transaction should only finalize when you click the "Buy Now" button again.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Dec. 10, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I didnt even see what it was charging it too? Is that what the confirmation window does?

Because i pressed to buy now buttons 1 was in the window with all the pets, the 2nd one with the individual pets and then all my UI disappeared and a blue boarder came up and i got the mount..?

In the second window that pops up it will say : "This will be charged to your: [payment method ]" right within the Shop Confirmation (above where the price is).

We'll keep an eye on things to see if there are issues with it, but it should be working properly.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - Dec. 10, 2013, 5:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you, Im going to search to see those options you were talking about

Just let us know if you run into anything on the Bug forums. This way it can be tracked down.