Argent Dawn

#1 - Dec. 5, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, what can you tell me about Argent Dawn, do they do RP, is it good for Horde players and stuff like this. I would appreciate your responses
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - Dec. 5, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Dontskip. I'll redirect this to the Argent Dawn forums. They're an active and friendly bunch, I'm sure people will be able to answer your questions there :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#19 - Dec. 5, 2013, 10:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Look, I hope you all realise that by being nice and helping out (like you all usually do when someone has a genuine question), you're actually proving me right :P
Forum Avatar
Community
#27 - Dec. 5, 2013, 10:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hahaha, omg I honestly love you guys :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#47 - Dec. 5, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/12/2013 22:52Posted by VĂ­ncent
Baby don't hurt me...

don't hurt me...

No more.
Forum Avatar
Community
#57 - Dec. 5, 2013, 11:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Tak, be honest...

Do you and the other blues sit back and relax as you read AD forum drama?

I have this mental image of you folks having a good laugh about it.

No we don't laugh. It's actually good to see that people are so passionate about their realm, and about Role Playing. Having said that, we're familiar with many of the personalities on AD, and we like to think we can trust the majority of you to know when to draw the line and step out when discussions get too heated ;)

05/12/2013 23:09Posted by Mianette
I'm guessing that tonight might have been the Christmas party.

Nope, I just fancied checking out the forums and chilling with you guys a bit tonight, I hope you don't mind :)

05/12/2013 23:09Posted by Aerandul
On a more serious, but related note - I can't find out who to email about trying to move realm forums from popular topics. Our dominance there seems to upset people :(

It's on the to-do list :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#76 - Dec. 5, 2013, 11:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/12/2013 23:23Posted by Swifthand
I don't suppose this might be a good time to prod for your opinion regarding the Darkspear Rebellion, roleplay, the current state of Orgrimmar and timelines versus out-of-game Warcraft media, along with potential ideas on how to express such a state of a revolutionary's daily life without actually lumbering about in Razor Hill or the Crossroads?

Ha, well that would be terribly off-topic, and I fear we've already ventured a little far from the original question by Dontskip... ;D

Amazing news.

Also love that we're being watched. All I can imagine now is the various CM's having lists and post-it notes attached to their monitors with a variety of names - some in capitals, with lots of exclamation marks and >:( faces.

This isn't hugely far from the truth. Except for the >:( faces—there are many smileys, hearts and yes, a monkey face (just for Vaneras though).

And with that, I shall say goodnight. Behave, I'll see you all on the morrow ;)