Next Connected Realms 11/13 * Updated

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Nov. 13, 2013, 4:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
1:17 p.m. - The connection between Echo Isles and Draenor has been delayed until further notice due to unforeseen issues. We'll provide an update again when we're able to proceed with this connection. Our apologies for the delay.

We will be connecting the realms listed below on Wednesday, November 13th during a scheduled maintenance beginning at 6 a.m. PST through approximately 11:00 a.m. PST. Once maintenance is finished, these realm connections will be complete.

• Aggramar and Fizzcrank
  • Echo Isles and Draenor- DELAYED
  • Gul'dan and Skullcrusher/Black Dragonflight
  • Malorne and Firetree/Rivendare/Drak'Tharon
  • Scilla and Ursin

Please note that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here. For the current list of connected realm completions and future connections, please visit the connection post here. Plans for these connections may change at any time, but we’ll provide additional updates on specific dates for future connections as we can. *Please note this list does not encompass all potential future connections. Please check back for further updates.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Nov. 13, 2013, 5:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I think you mean Gul'dan and Skullcrusher/Black Dragonflight, Neth. :)

Good catch- and fixed.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - Nov. 13, 2013, 5:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I think you mean Gul'dan and Skullcrusher/Black Dragonflight, Neth. :)

Good catch- and fixed.

Just wondering what the plans for oceanic realms are. Will we be connected to other oceanic servers or West Coast ones?

I don't have any information on that yet. Sorry.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#69 - Nov. 13, 2013, 5:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
  • Echo Isles and Draenor

• Shouldn't this read "Azeroth and Draenor"?

It's too soon for that connection. ;)

Indeed, I think many would appreciate a little more warning. I too had planned my schedule with some WoW this morning.

A little more warning would be great.

My apologies for not getting notice to you sooner. I know it was very short notice and I don't want to use BlizzCon as an excuse, but we're always extremely busy even after BlizzCon. I'll try to make sure I get these up a bit quicker when I can.
    Forum Avatar
    Community Manager
    #122 - Nov. 13, 2013, 9:25 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    1:17 p.m. - The connection between Echo Isles and Draenor has been delayed until further notice due to unforeseen issues. We'll provide an update again when we're able to proceed with this connection. Our apologies for the delay.
    Forum Avatar
    Community Manager
    #124 - Nov. 13, 2013, 9:27 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    Sooo, third times a charm for Draenor & Echo Isles? :/

Hopefully so. We'll do our best to keep you all in the know as much as possible.
    Forum Avatar
    Community Manager
    #142 - Nov. 13, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    Why Quel'dorei was changed to on hold?!

They have to do more back end work before they can make the connections. That's all.
    Forum Avatar
    Community Manager
    #170 - Nov. 14, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
    Blizzard Post
    The next connections are now listed in the forum post here - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10571467183 and also updated on the blog post - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11393305/