What is being done...

#1 - Nov. 4, 2013, 7:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
...about verbally abusive players? I was just in a dungeon and the healer kept dying. I made a wise crack about it as a joke (and I wasn't the only one) and one of them decided to attack my mother. [Removed]

Or something along those lines. I reported this under language because I am not sure what to report it as.
But is anything going to be done about this kind of behavior? I have seen some bad verbal abuse in this game before but that was taking it too far. When is something going to be done?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#62 - Nov. 4, 2013, 11:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
...about verbally abusive players? I was just in a dungeon and the healer kept dying. I made a wise crack about it as a joke (and I wasn't the only one) and one of them decided to attack my mother.

It really depends on the situations, Nekro. In cases where inappropriate language is used is fairly black and white, but other interactions are not always so.

If you believe someone is using inappropriate or harassing language or subject matter please use the right click report option (Report For: Language). That will place the person on a temporary ignore list as well as send your report up for review.

It is usually important not to engage in further discussion with them, as mutually combative situations will limit what actions our In-Game Support staff may be able to take.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.