Next Connected Realms *Updated 10/24

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Oct. 22, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/24- Please be aware that during this maintenance all character services will be unavailable.

---------------------------------------------------------

10/23- We will performing maintenance on the realms listed below on Thursday, October 24 from 6:00 a.m. PDT until approximately 11:00 a.m. PDT. Once these are available again, these connections will be complete. We will provide additional updates as needed.

----------------------------------------------------------

As a part of our ongoing Connected Realms implementation, we will be connecting additional realms as listed below. We don’t have a specific date yet on when these connections will occur, but we’ll provide another update once we do. Please be aware that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.

Next Realm Connections:
  • Dethecus and Detheroc
  • Auchindoun and Laughing Skull
  • Hakkar and Aegwynn
  • Rivendare and Firetree
  • Dunemaul and Bloodscalp/ Maiev/Boulderfist

We're currently evaluating further realm connections and will provide updates as they're available.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Oct. 22, 2013, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Also, it's RivenDARE, right boss?

I found the "e" under my desk. Sorry about that. I hate when I drop those.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#58 - Oct. 22, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Nethaera,

I am on Bloodscalp any way of a having one communal forum for recruiting guild info etc. instead of 4 individual ones.

It's something we're discussing. We haven't decided anything as of yet though. It may be something that we will need to wait and do after we've determined all of the connections. We'll keep you all informed as much as possible..
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#422 - Oct. 25, 2013, 7:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are aware and a fix should already be out. Check your mail and let me know if items haven't returned. Be aware that if a piece of mail was deleted or removed after being checked it'll require a support ticket to replace those lost items.