Do GM's do this anymore?

#1 - Oct. 19, 2013, 1:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Do they ever go in-game and wear those special blue-robes as said in the original WoW manual? Just asking because I was reading through it today and it had a page where it said at the very end:

Quote:

"GM's also look distinct, since they wear a unique game master uniform consisting of a dark blue robe that is unavailable to other players."
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#12 - Oct. 19, 2013, 2:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
10/18/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Nashoba
Not having the time to is my best guess.

That is one of the major factors. Our In-Game support staff works to help as many folks as they can and keep queue times down so they can get to everyone as quickly as possible.

In addition, our goal is to be as unobtrusive as possible and often when we did appear in game we caused a bit of a disturbance and interrupted folks just trying to play. :)

Some issues used to require them to be in the game interface to fix. Their tools have been upgraded since then.

That too! There are a number of issues that used to require a bit more hands/eyes on to deal with. There are still a few issues that require it but it is less and less all the time.

We absolutely do enjoy interacting on that level and who knows, that may be an option at some point again but for now, it is extremely rare.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.