#1 - Oct. 11, 2013, 11:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post

My mind swirls with determination, so much so that it almost feels like I’m corrupted. I seethe with focused anger at the thought of anyone or anything not tasting the edge of my blade. If ever there lives a creature that has not squared off against me in heated battle, I should question my own existence! Yet there is one key difference between me and the mindless drones that drool with genetics-led passion for bloodlust: I’m guided by divine wisdom, tested strength, and a set of biceps that could pop the head off an Iron Giant like a Telaari Grape, and they are not! Watch me flex and kiss each one!

Horrors are not uncommon in this world. From the watery expanse of the Abyssal Depths to the darkened halls of Karazhan, manifestations of corrupted dreams creep in the darkness searching for hosts to sate their parasitic tendencies. But many don’t know of the nests of fiends that skitter to and fro across the stained earth in Twilight Highlands. Twilight Fiendlings—to be more specific—are vicious freeloaders that aimlessly seek small prey from which they can draw life with their toothy little mouths. Prey like your face!

Pugtastic has some more information about these devilish beings.

WoW_Pet_TwilightFiendling_960x960.jpg

Crithto: The creeping embodiments of nightmares, Twilight Fiendlings can be found in corrupted areas of Twilight Highlands—though you may need to quest a bit in the region to remove the veil that hides these pets from newcomers. (In other words, they may be affected by phasing.) Once captured and properly trained, these magical creatures can become an actual nightmare for your opponent. Combine Adrenal Glands and Leap to see your enemy’s health diminish to life-threatening levels, or fire off Rake and Siphon Life to secure your pet’s dominance. Just a couple warnings for those who wish to tame one: they don’t like to be pet, and I firmly suggest you do not tug at their tentacles, as this will only result in loss of limb.

There can only be one menace on this planet . . . and that’s me! Therefore, your orders are to head to Twilight Highlands and capture not one, but three of these specimens for me to extermin—err, I mean examine for, uhh, research purposes. Yeah, that’s it! And I don’t want ones that are weak or malnourished—I want you to bring back only the finest in quality! Do this for me, and I might just stop referring to you as maggots and upgrade you to urchins! LOOKING AT YOU GIVES ME SCARY DREAMS. GET OUTTA MY SIGHT!

Come join the discussion about this pet in our Pet Battles forum. You can also learn more about the Twilight Fiendling by visiting WarcraftPets.com.