timeless island

#1 - Oct. 10, 2013, 11:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
great place if you land there over geared ,but for peeps like me that just hit 90 its not that ok ,i agro mobs like a magnet ,i mean i try to fight one on one but for some reason i end up with 5 or sx and before you overgeared jocks say anything my ilevel is 474 and i m trying to get more gear just priest are so squishy . i need help is all i guess .so far to me the island is worthless.

ps negative comments and i dont need a grammar teacher english is my 3 rd language
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Oct. 10, 2013, 11:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You've got a few options, really. First, the chests that are scattered throughout the Isle are fairly easy to reach while avoiding the tougher mobs. Not all of them, of course, but the majority should be. Grab your quests at the Celestial Arena and head out! Second, invite a couple guildmates or friends. Tag-teaming things on the Isle can help make things go a bit quicker and smoother. Third, if you have another level 90 with a higher item-level, nothing wrong with wreaking havoc on the Isle and using the mail system to send over tokens to Aarbyzz. You might even end up collecting a mount or pet which all your characters can use.