Returning player - Thanks blizz.

#1 - Oct. 10, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I left the game at the start of Cata because we had a baby. Came back this week, and the game is very easy for me to play compared to before.

Thanks for LFR. I don't have promise a group of friends I'll be somewhere If I want to see the inside of the new raids.

O yea, thanks for timeless Isle. As a WotLK player, I thought returning to an end of expansion would mean grinding hour and hours of heroics just to even get caught up to do any content that actually has people doing it.

Thanks for pet battles. Something so simple my little toddler loves to push buttons to watch perky pug squish bugs.

Thanks for the tab in my spell book that says "whats changed" Sure I still went online and researched my class but at least the tab was there to give me the big pointers.

Thank you for allowing a former semi-hardcore player the ability to come back and play the game as a casual while still leaving the door open for me to return to the more involved modes (like heroic raids) if my schedule ever permits.

Sure the game has is now much more casual friendly, but from a newly returned player the same hardcore WoW is still there if I ever want to go back.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - Oct. 10, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I left the game at the start of Cata because we had a baby. Came back this week, and the game is very easy for me to play compared to before.

Thanks for LFR. I don't have promise a group of friends I'll be somewhere If I want to see the inside of the new raids.

O yea, thanks for timeless Isle. As a WotLK player, I thought returning to an end of expansion would mean grinding hour and hours of heroics just to even get caught up to do any content that actually has people doing it.

Thanks for pet battles. Something so simple my little toddler loves to push buttons to watch perky pug squish bugs.

Thanks for the tab in my spell book that says "whats changed" Sure I still went online and researched my class but at least the tab was there to give me the big pointers.

Thank you for allowing a former semi-hardcore player the ability to come back and play the game as a casual while still leaving the door open for me to return to the more involved modes (like heroic raids) if my schedule ever permits.

Sure the game has is now much more casual friendly, but from a newly returned player the same hardcore WoW is still there if I ever want to go back.

Really glad to hear that the changes, additions, and improvements have helped you reinvigorate your journey in Azeroth. Welcome back!