Stormwind (City) Denizens – a Query

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Oct. 10, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello denizens of Stormwind – jewel of Human civilization. I have a query for you. When you look over the city and think of it ever so fondly, what feature do you think of most? What is your favorite aspect of the city and do you have any favorite NPCs there?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#90 - Oct. 10, 2013, 4:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/10/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Darrensilten
Hello denizens of Stormwind – jewel of Human civilization. I have a query for you. When you look over the city and think of it ever so fondly, what feature do you think of most? What is your favorite aspect of the city and do you have any favorite NPCs there?

This will actually sound a bit silly but...

My Girlfriend and I have a D&D style Roleplay Campaign set in the Warcraft Universe, with our characters living primarily in Stormwind (obviously some of our more exotic race characters lived in other capitals at some point in their history, but for the most part they all reside in Stormwind now).

In particular, Darren's home, where the group gathers in between adventures, is located just outside the Cathedral District, and is actually located in game. If you take the bridge leading north out of the Trade District, than hang a right through the archway, you'll find Darren's home as the first house on your left, the one in front of the apple tree. I actually made that my log out spot all through Cataclysm, so it's got a bit of nostalgia to me now every time I pass it by, and I still make an effort to log out there if Darren or any of my main alts happens to log out in Stormwind.

As far as my favorite NPC that's in Stormwind... Before Chromie, it was William and Donna. Now that Chromie's taken up shop in Stormwind...well you just gotta give love to Chromie.

That's awesome!