#1 - 2013/09/18 07:10:00 PMHello, friends! Since the the new season now finally is live and most of us had a shot at trying the new season out I thought it'd be nice with a thread where we summarize our thoughts about it.
Here's my list:
- The new pacing of the game, being a result of the resilience buff
- The new arena system with teams being gone
- Battlegroups being gone
- Warriors are feeling great, this is heaven after living through 5.2 and 5.3
- The ramps on Blade's Edge
- I really find 3v3 enjoyable right now
- 2v2. It's flat out painful now. I'm okay with it though because I hate the bracket and probably won't play it again.
- TCCY in 3v3
Things that could have been done better:
- Blade's Edge. With the added ramps and stuff classes with knockbacks and stuff have less of an advantage, but the advantage they have is still tremendous.
Now, what are your thoughts? I'm eager to hear them.