Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Sept. 18, 2013, 3:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We are aware of an issue affecting a number of players that caused them to have an unusually high Conquest Point cap. Conquest vendors have been temporarily disabled while we work on a fix to correct this. Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost and we'll be removing the Grievous Conquest achievement from any characters that managed to obtain it.

The vendors will be made available again once the fix is in place.

Update: A fix was made to restore the Conquest cap back to the proper level of 2200. A very small number of players were able to purchase more gear than intended, and we will be addressing those on a case-by-case basis.

The Conquest vendors should be back now.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#204 - Sept. 19, 2013, 2:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We're still working on a fix for the Conquest cap so the Conquest vendors can be brought back. I'll keep /poking for info but don't have anything new to share.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#347 - Sept. 20, 2013, 12:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Giving a quick update. We're in the process of running internal tests to see if the fix is working correctly. We hope to have it out of testing as soon as possible.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#545 - Sept. 20, 2013, 9:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A fix was made to restore the Conquest cap back to the proper level of 2200. A very small number of players were able to purchase more gear than intended, and we will be addressing those on a case-by-case basis.

We're currently working on implementing a hotfix to bring the Conquest vendors back as soon as possible.

Edit: The Conquest vendors should be back up now.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#550 - Sept. 20, 2013, 10:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/20/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Vodika
Finally a blue post I doubt you'll reply but any ETA on the hotfix?

Soon, without the (TM) is about as close as I can nail it down to at this time. We're trying to implement the hotfix as we speak.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#557 - Sept. 20, 2013, 10:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
09/20/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Tels
I dont understand what has taken 8+ hours to figure out how to "bring the Conquest vendors back". It really doesnt seem like a difficult thing for bliz to do.

I can't speak for the difficulty or ease of bring the Conquest vendors back but the hotfix does need to be tested before the hotfix can be deployed on live realms.

Also: https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/381190660516089857/photo/1