- 2013/09/16 05:04:00 PM
BlizzCon 2013 is fast approaching, and we want to ensure the World of Warcraft Art panel not only has the visual content and insights we’ve presented in the past, but also show things that you
specifically have always wanted to see discussed. We’re also looking at the possibility of including you in the panel by way of your questions recorded via YouTube!
Curious about how we create a weapon? Want to know what it’s like to animate a battle pet? Pondering the finer points of poly counts? The sky is the limit! Help us make the art panel you want to see by posting or recording your questions and ideas for how we can show the processes and content as presented by the World of Warcraft art team.Instructions:
Reply to this thread with your questions or ideas, or link to a YouTube video of yourself asking our art team a question that could lead to us showing off cool content and processes.
Here are a few pointers to help everyone get the most out of this:
- Be aware of what other people are asking. We’re not tallying votes here, so if someone has already asked something there’s no need for you to ask it again, and another post with the same question will just fill up the thread that much quicker.
- Let’s stay constructive, and ask questions that are likely to have answers we can give. Statements reworded into questions, or questions asking for big content reveals are likely to be ignored or removed.
- This is for the art panel! Our artists make art, so questions about class balance, servers, systems design, etc. aren’t going to be of much help.
- Let’s keep the thread on-topic. If you want to talk more about a specific topic, please take it to another thread.
- If you record a YouTube video (and we hope you do!) please keep in mind that quality of the video and trademark infringement are big considerations. We’re not going to be able to use low-res videos, or ones with lots of trademarked products/logos showing or unlicensed music player over the top.
That should cover it, and thank you for helping us to shape the World of Warcraft Art Panel you want to see!