Emmediate Action,

#1 - Sept. 10, 2013, 10:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am alliance on Darkspear, and there is hundreds of horde crowing an npc to continue the questline and they multi boxing, and mass killing all alliance, this needs to be taken care of now!. This is taking away from people's progression of the game and there needs be justice done to the people involved.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#39 - Sept. 10, 2013, 11:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Kusobera, you're statistics are incorrect for one, a personal opinion in statistics will make you stand out in ignorance almost on the spot. It is not just one person that'y multiboxing, its several.

Actually, those statics are pretty accurate. That is the approximate ratio at the moment, though it probably err on the side of the Alliance as there is a bit more at the moment than that.

Regardless, multi-boxing, and how many folks may be multi-boxing isn't technically a violation of our policies. We understand that the number of characters in an area may impact other players play experience and our staff continues to monitor the situation but overall, mutli-boxing or otherwise participating in PvP is not considered to be a violation of our policies.

This seems to be going back and forth so I'm going to lock it up.
~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.