Blizzard Post
Are you serious?

What sort of customer service is this?
Forum Avatar
Customer Support
#9 - Aug. 24, 2013, 2:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Thiodore,

As already mentioned in the thread, the waiting time is not accurate. If you are already waiting since 1 day, it shouldn't take much longer until your ticket gets answered. I'm sorry for the waiting.

Also, please note what Ananda said:

24/08/2013 13:58Posted by Ananda
Whatever you do, do *not* do this. There is a queue and if you abandon a ticket and open a new one you go straight to the back of the queue again.

Never abandon a ticket and create a new one if you still need help. It will only "reset" the waiting time, and you'll have to start over and wait much more for a response.
Forum Avatar
Customer Support
#28 - Aug. 25, 2013, 11:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll lock this thread now, since it's getting out of hand.

Please Zedon, remember that deleting or disenchanting an item it's designed to be permanent. We try to help by giving you the opportunity of undoing a mistake, since everyone can disenchant/sell/destroy the wrong item once in a while. However, we always recommend extreme care when performing these actions.

Also, in general, please remember to stay respectful and avoid inappropriate language. We always have to follow the Code of Conduct.

I'm really sorry for the high waiting time lately. While we try to help our players as soon as possible, sometimes we are really busy and it's not possible. I hope all your issues get sorted soon.