Good bye wow, thanks for the great times!

#1 - Aug. 19, 2013, 12:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Unfortunately the time has come where wow no longer fits into my life. I'm getting married and starting a career which will take a lot of my time. As much as I'd love to stick around and put Garrosh's head on a pike, I can't.

Wow has given me many great memories, Wrath was the best time I've had in this game and even Cata had some Great times. I've met friends on here that I'm still in touch with to this day and I even met my Fiance on here.

The game is still great and you're making great improvements all throughout Mists. I'm am a little upset I won't be able to participate in 5.4, but I'm sure people will love it. I will still be following the story.

Thank you Blizzard for the great experiences, memories, and chances to meet great people. I hope WoW continues to be successful. I hope the community enjoys themselves. Thank you, good bye, and good luck c:
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - Aug. 19, 2013, 2:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Unfortunately the time has come where wow no longer fits into my life. I'm getting married and starting a career which will take a lot of my time. As much as I'd love to stick around and put Garrosh's head on a pike, I can't.

Wow has given me many great memories, Wrath was the best time I've had in this game and even Cata had some Great times. I've met friends on here that I'm still in touch with to this day and I even met my Fiance on here.

The game is still great and you're making great improvements all throughout Mists. I'm am a little upset I won't be able to participate in 5.4, but I'm sure people will love it. I will still be following the story.

Thank you Blizzard for the great experiences, memories, and chances to meet great people. I hope WoW continues to be successful. I hope the community enjoys themselves. Thank you, good bye, and good luck c:

We'll leave the light on for you. Best wishes to you and much success.