Alt Syndrome

#1 - July 25, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello guys and girls!

I wantend to know is there same kind of persons than I am. I think I have Alt Syndrome. I really have alts. Alts everywhere, even in different realms. I dont know which is my main, do I need to be worried? :D Heeh.

So here is the thing, can I benefit from that? I have DK, Warclock, Shaman, Rogue, Warrior, Priest, Hunter and Druid. But only three characters are 85+ level.
I keep whiching my playstyle and classes like at least two times in a day. I wish in someday you can be any specialization not just dualtalent. Like triotalent you know..?

When I reach full level I dont like to do daylies, achievements, pvp, raid etc. I am not interested in better armor. I just roll new alt. I know this is really weird, I hope I am not only weirdo. I just hope I can benefit from alts by someway. But at least I am enjoying rolling alts and most important is enjoying game eh?
Forum Avatar
Community
#37 - July 29, 2013, 1:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
26/07/2013 00:18Posted by Zanderin
But at least I am enjoying rolling alts and most important is enjoying game eh?

Absolutely, levelling a new class can be a very exciting and entertaining experience: everything is new, there’s discovery, surprise, exploration, adventure, the chance to experiment, learn everything by yourself, use trial and error… all of that is extremely appealing and satisfying to our curiosity, it all sort of feels like a rush of adrenaline and dopamine when you are doing it for the first time and enjoying the experience. It’s awesome.

Endgame certainly isn’t everything, that’s for sure. There is a lot of entertainment value in levelling up several different classes, and all of that also ends up contributing for you to become a better player. Knowing everything there is to know about the other classes is also not just immensely useful for PvP, but for PvE as well, especially if you enjoy the leading role.