Need help from a tournament GM

#1 - July 26, 2013, 9:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, basically I need a character removed. It will not let me remove the character. It in not a arena captain nor does it have any mail ect. I contacted a GM ingame and the told me to come here. Heres a copy of his message

Greetings,

Game Master Kalzunni here,

I'm afraid live ingame GMs have no power over the ArenaTournament or PTR realms. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused, but I can't even see this character of yours on the arena realm, let alone delete it :P

For any issues related to either the PTR or Arena Tournament realms, you would need to refer to their respective forums, the PTR forums and the Arena tournament threads and PvP forums for assistance from the dedicated staff that maintain and support the PTR and Arena realms.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day !

Regards,
Kalzunni
the Game Master team - Blizzard Europe

The character I need removed is a shaman, its the only one there.
Forum Avatar
Community
#20 - July 29, 2013, 7:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey there Magics, we're aware of your issue and our support agents are looking into your problem. Please understand that your previous thread was removed because support issues like this should be dealt with in the Customer Support forum. If you hapen to have any issues with the Arena Pass in the future, please let our support representatives know about it there or through a ticket.

We're working on solving your problem at this time and recommend that you try deleting the character on the Arena Pass again after you delete your "WTF", "Cache" and "Interface" folders from the World of Warcraft directory. Please let us know how it goes. :)