The mysterious "Blizzard Employee"

#1 - July 25, 2013, 8:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been noticing more and more lately that the mysterious "Blizzard Employee", actions forum threads.

I thought this was the task of Takralus and others. Tbh I miss seeing the name and the avatar to go with the blue text, kind of makes things more official and friendly than just seeing "Blizzard Employee" and the company logo.
#8 - July 25, 2013, 11:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The moderation is handled by our Customer Service department who are definitely not bots, and who will from time to time comment on a thread during their moderation activities. :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#12 - July 25, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The thing that right gets me annoyed is when theres a awesome post and no blue responds or anything yet ....

We'll post if we have something to share.

Sometimes there are great posts that we just can't resist jumping into to give our personal thoughts (we're players too ya know), and other times we can give some insight behind design decisions, or clarify/confirm facts for folks who are asking. But often, players are just discussing the game and providing us with the great feedback we need, and there's nothing we can add to that.

Anyway, the original question has been answered so to avoid this going any further off topic, I'll lock it here :)

EDIT: If you have feedback about the forums or community staff, we encourage you to send it to CMfeedback-EN@blizzard.com. Please note that while feedback mails are all read and taken into account we can’t respond to these.