@Blues in regards of managing the community

#1 - June 26, 2013, 5:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It has come to my attention that a few very helpful and respectful community members have been banned for trying to stop trolls from trolling.
This frustrates a bunch of us who are trying our best to help get this game where it deserve to be and have also been putting our own personal time and effort into setting a positive environment for this community in various ways.
When you have someone like Exudering who literally FLOODS the forums with his negative and illogical arguments on why the game should be completely changed to his liking and spreads a negative atmosphere with very low constructive feedback, I do not understand why someone that calls him out on it or simply is trying to get a blues attention on it should suffer a penalty.
I speak on behalf of a few of us, who respectfully consider everyone's opinions to be equal, why is Exudering still allowed to spread this negative and most of the time completely illogical feedback on a minutes basis literally spamming the forums. There is a limit to how much spam can be handled in forums.
I do strongly believe that I am risking to suffer the same consequence but thankfully the community is growing steadily and we mostly hang out on ts servers.

@any Cm... Please at least consider the opinion of a group of people who really do believe in your game and will help it grow in any way they can. I also would suggest you read all his posts and see what I mean for yourself...this is simply exaggerated and it is a shame that I even had to put it out there. I do apologize on making this somewhat public but I do care about this community.

Again, if I need to suffer the consequences then I will gladly take the hit but I hope that I have at least brought it to your attention.

Sincerely
A dedicated fan
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#27 - June 26, 2013, 8:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please take the time to refresh yourselves on our Code of Conduct. If a banning was served, it means one of these codes was violated.

As Lissanna mentioned, discussing disciplinary actions on the forums is against our Code of Conduct, so this thread will be locked.

Keep in mind that having an unpopular opinion is not an offense worth a ban. We invite discussion to our forums, even criticism, as long as it remains civil and constructive.