Feral CC changes.

#1 - June 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Cyclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
Predatory Swiftness no longer has a chance to make Cyclone instant, free, and castable in all forms.

It was a good run, boys.
gg

Edit: Oh and btw they also removed NS from ferals.
Forum Avatar
Community
#32 - June 21, 2013, 8:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
21/06/2013 02:08Posted by Ishayu
I'll grant that these are all good changes. They're nerfs done right. But we didn't need a nerf of this size. They're gonna have to nerf the CC of everybody. Across the board. This is crazy. Completely and utterly crazy. I'm not really sure if it's crazy bad or crazy awesome, but either way I think it's too rash. Save it for the expansion!

There’s still plenty of time before 5.4 comes out, and I agree with what you said, these are good changes in terms of design, but we do need to make sure that they’re not excessive (and keep the relation between Dmg, CC and Mobility balanced across all classes) either by adjusting the druid itself or adjusting other classes.
If you check the patch notes, there's a ton of new changes applied to almost every class, devs are working pretty intensively on this, so make sure to send us your feedback either about these specific changes or about what other changes we should make to balance out the cyclone nerf globally.