ty mvps

#1 - June 18, 2013, 1:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So i might be wrong here, but it seems to me MVPs get a tun of crap from other players / get trolled some times. I feel like i see people mess with snowfox and other mvps when i read posts now and then and i dont get it. I just want to say ty to all MVPs and a big thanks to snowfox. Iv never seen snow write anything mean , he / she only defends his / her statement. I always stop to read all snowfox's post and they are always helpful , truthful and intellectual (at least thats how i see it). So here is to you Snowfox (and all you MVPs out there!) thank you for helping out on the forums and putting up with some people! :D *sorry for my bad english haha*
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#33 - June 18, 2013, 2:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So i might be wrong here, but it seems to me MVPs get a tun of crap from other players / get trolled some times. I feel like i see people mess with snowfox and other mvps when i read posts now and then and i dont get it. I just want to say ty to all MVPs and a big thanks to snowfox. Iv never seen snow write anything mean , he / she only defends his / her statement. I always stop to read all snowfox's post and they are always helpful , truthful and intellectual (at least thats how i see it). So here is to you Snowfox (and all you MVPs out there!) thank you for helping out on the forums and putting up with some people! :D *sorry for my bad english haha*

Positive... statements... must... shut... down.

Seriously though, good or bad, if you'd like to leave feedback about your community forum MVPs, please send it to MVPs@Blizzard.com.

Calling people out based on the color of our posts tends to not go well, even if the intentions are good.