Delayed PvP Pet Battles

#1 - June 14, 2013, 9:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am sure there are many mentions of this, but it is worth being the squeeky wheel on this until something is done.

#1 Blizzard needs to do something to severely punish the players that are using the entire timer because they know their only chance is for you to get bored and quit. Even worse are the people who do this just to be jerks and enjoy the idea of frustrating anonymous people on the web. I don't know what Blizz should do, but they need to do something strong to deter this behavioer.

#2 What you can do in the mean time:

When you come accross someone using delay as a tactic, just throw it right back at them. This is the hard counter to these idiots. On several occassions, when I have done this, they have actually quit quickly after realizing that their plan failed. I suspect that if these idiots came accross this often enough, they would try to find some other corner of internet anonymity to abuse.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - June 14, 2013, 11:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is actually something we're planning to address in Patch 5.4. Simply put, round timers in PvP Pet Battles will get progressively shorter for a player who takes more than 15 seconds to issue a command during their turn. This change is planned to take effect in a future PTR build, so please be sure to test it out and share your feedback with us!