Gnomes or no gnomes?

#1 - June 13, 2013, 10:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Warcraft is a game of two halves Alliance and Horde. But the alliance is not so well balanced. It's a side of gnome v other taller races.

There are two types of players in the Alliance. The for gnomes, which I and all my fellow gnomes belong too, and the I don't like gnomes, which for some unknown reasons seem to be the others. Though as a gnome I can't see any logic behind it.

Gnomes, though small, are a well balanced race. We make good casters, great rogues and arguably the best /train emote ever!

Of course I can go on about the best points about gnomes.

But the excuse of they are small is no longer true. There is another race called goblins, which are not only small but the exact opposite of gnomes.

We are a great race, been on wow since day one and look great. Goblins are fairly new. They have been here only since Cataclysm and also ugly but no one's ever punted at them!!

So to those who have read this. What makes you play a gnome, and those who do not why and have you ever tried.

If you have never played one, try and you will be converted.
Forum Avatar
Community
#33 - June 14, 2013, 2:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
13/06/2013 23:07Posted by Littlemajik
Gnomes, though small, are a well balanced race. We make good casters, great rogues and
... You're a gourmet delicacy for hungry Murlocs! Omnomnomnom!

To answer your question:
We're definitely pro-gnomes, no reason for such tasty creatures to feel insecure about their own race.

Now, if you could just step into this little cauldron right here please... You can think of it as free spa!