Consolidated KJC Feedback Thread

#1 - June 12, 2013, 2:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Following forum rules, we should have one thread that encompasses all our complaints about the KJC "change." Please don't make multiple threads, as that will lead to threads being locked and/or deleted.

That being said, it's not a very fair mid-expansion change, completely breaks us in most existing fights, as well as has great PvP ramifications. Please rethink this change.

Edit:

I'd like for Warlocks to be able to address their concerns to Blizzard in a constructive manner without seemingly taking over the forums. That was the goal of this thread. The important thing is to communicate our concerns and feedback in a respectful and organized manner.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#41 - June 12, 2013, 2:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Following forum rules, we should have one thread that encompasses all our complaints about the KJC "change." Please don't make multiple threads, as that will lead to threads being locked and/or deleted.

That being said, it's not a very fair mid-expansion change, completely breaks us in most existing fights, as well as has great PvP ramifications. Please rethink this change. It's hard to get a 10 second filler channel off without moving.

I thought I'd update your title to be a "feedback" thread versus a "complaint" thread. I appreciate the effort to create a central point of feedback for this topic. I'd just add one caveat. These PTR notes are just initial notes. Things can and often do change during the PTR depending on how things actually play on it as well as from constructive feedback shared by those who take part on it. There's nothing holding you from sharing your thoughts now, just please try to keep those things in mind when sharing your feedback.