Card Clarification Needed

#1 - June 4, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm puzzled on some card effects and uses so I would like some answers from anyone who knows the answers please:

Nourish: Are the mana crystals given permenant

Wild Growth: If you already have 10 mana crystals what happens if you play it, is it useless

Innervate: If you cast it with 10 mana crystal do you get temporary 12 crystals allowing you to summon a sea giant or mountain giant without requirements

Animal Companion: Does it draw from your deck or any beast a hunter could have had in his deck or different set of beasts like the ysera dream cards (I'm thinking of leokk, misha and huffer)

Bane of Doom: Same question as above

Void Terror (and other adjacent buffers) :Do we get to choose where to put him or does he go next in line or just random

Demonfire: Can it be used on Lord Jaraxxus

Grimoire of Sacrifice (and other minion destroyers): Can it be used on Lord Jaraxxus making us go back our old self with the health we had initially before we played Lord Jaraxxus plus 5 or the current health we have plus 5 or it can't be used on Lord Jaraxxus

Armorsmith: Everyone assumes the armor is added to you but I just want it official as the wording is not clear. I still believe we might be fooled and it gives armor to itself (which would be bizarre I know but still)

Captain Greenskin: Does attack with your hero also include dmging spells

Faceless Manipulator: Does it work on Lord Jaraxxus refreshing your health back to 15 and dururability to 8

Twilight Drake: Since battlecry takes effect when you play it not when you summon it does it count itself when played giving it +1/+1 even if it was the only card in hand
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - June 6, 2013, 11:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Wild Growth: If you already have 10 mana crystals what happens if you play it, is it useless

If you cast Wild Growth at 10 Mana, you will gain "Excess Mana" which will allow you to draw a card.

Innervate: If you cast it with 10 mana crystal do you get temporary 12 crystals allowing you to summon a sea giant or mountain giant without requirements

You cannot cast Innervate at 10 mana. Try spending some mana first!

Void Terror (and other adjacent buffers) :Do we get to choose where to put him or does he go next in line or just random

You can choose where you place minions in relation to each other in the battlefield.

Demonfire: Can it be used on Lord Jaraxxus

No, Lord Jaraxxus replaces your hero and is no longer a minion, so he cannot be buffed by Demonfire.

Armorsmith: Everyone assumes the armor is added to you but I just want it official as the wording is not clear. I still believe we might be fooled and it gives armor to itself (which would be bizarre I know but still)

The armor is given to your hero.

Captain Greenskin: Does attack with your hero also include dmging spells

No.

Twilight Drake: Since battlecry takes effect when you play it not when you summon it does it count itself when played giving it +1/+1 even if it was the only card in hand

Twilight Drake does not count itself as a card in your hand when played.