Retired mounts not showing up on armory

#1 - April 27, 2013, 7:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya,

Something has changed with the armory recently, and the count for collected mounts does not reflect the in-game amount any more. This is due to some retired mounts, ie. Swift Zulian Tiger, Razzashi Raptor, Swift Zhevra, to not appear on the collected tab any more.

What is worse, is there are dozens of mounts on the not collected tab that -do not exist in game- (ie ones that existed in beta, and never made it live) AND ones that ARE retired and cannot be collected (Old Gladiator mounts for example) AND ones that you can't get (ie class specific mounts, other pandaren phoenixes since you can only get one color per char).

Could we please get some consistancy.
Forum Avatar
Battle.net Developer
#7 - May 30, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have a fix for this going out later today that I think brings us very very close to accurate counts on the mounts tab. Please just post about any issues with your mount number not matching in game and we can try to take a look over the next few weeks. If you know which mounts are listed incorrectly that helps even more.

The removal of retired mounts from the collection was due to an incorrect solution to the faction-mount problem. I'm sorry it took so long to fix.
Forum Avatar
Battle.net Developer
#18 - June 3, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We do have a fix for the last couple of mounts (Deathcharger etc) but due to other releases (on the web, nothing big) I'm not positive when it will go live.