Recuperate & Possible Alternative

#1 - May 28, 2013, 1 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Recuperate is just a shadow of its former glory. Back in the day granting us 6% damage reduction, the healing was noticeable and giving us increased energy regeneration which is baked into slice and dice these days.

So might as well remove it all together.

And gives us this instead.

Rogues become the only class that can bandage while moving, not breaking from damage and the channel time is reduced to 3 seconds.

toughts?

bandages in their current form heal for ( before battle fatigue ) in my gear ( not shure if pvp power increases the heal or but it seemed to have an effect )

21,9k hp per second for 8 seconds which comes out 175k hp before battle fatigue.

if battle fatigue affects this ( not sure too lazy to test ) it would heal for rougly 96k
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - May 28, 2013, 3:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
to force a class to skill a profession is no good idea, even it's a easy must have profession like first aid.
I have to agree with Feverx, but that is not to say that we shouldn't take a closer look at recuperate as there are plenty of other ways we could address this.
Personally, the healing effect of recuperate does seems a bit underwhelming to me, and fitting it into the rotation doesn’t feel as rewarding as it used to during Cata. As always, we’ll make sure to share your concerns with the dev team.