WeakAuras: Is it possible to track Vengeance?

#1 - May 27, 2013, 9:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I recently started using WeakAuras, and I already use it to track various stuff like trinkets, SoB, AMS, etc. I tried making something that shows how much vengeance I currently have as a number, so that I would not have to manually go hover over the buff, but it seems it is only possible to track stacks and not a value like Vengeance.

Since I am not exactly a master of this addon, does anyone know if it is indeed possible to track vengeance, and if yes, how? And if not, which addon should I use for it?
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - May 27, 2013, 11:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
27/05/2013 11:25Posted by Panacia
To track the size of an aura choose Use Full Scan (High CPU) in the trigger settings as well as Use tooltip "size" instead of stacks - set the aura name to be exactly Vengeance and set the display text to %s.
This.
And if you'd like to have some immediate visual cue to the level of avoidance that you have, you can use the “Stack Count” option, that will pick up the real value of the tooltip instead of the stack count as long as you tick the option “Use tooltip dize instead of stacks” like Panacia suggested.
With the stack count option you can then set different auras with various thresholds of vengeance to different colours for example.