Now that we level up faster...

#1 - May 22, 2013, 9:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Wich zones can we skip and wich ones are a must to complete?

I just hit 86 and I'm nowhere near to finish Jade Forest, should I go straight to Valley of the Four Winds/Krasarang Wilds since they are 86-87 zones or finish every single quest in Jade Forest first?

As far as I can tell the only zone I have to do from start to finish is Kun-Lai so they open the Vale of Ethernal Blossoms for you (I think).

This is a bank/gatherer alt so I'm not really concerned about reputations, I just want to level up as fast as I can.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - May 22, 2013, 9:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post

I just hit 86 and I'm nowhere near to finish Jade Forest, should I go straight to Valley of the Four Winds/Krasarang Wilds since they are 86-87 zones or finish every single quest in Jade Forest first?

That's what I'm going to do.

Mainly I want to try to get through a lot of Dread Wastes as the quest rewards there will help bump up my ilvl so I can ideally do fewer Heroics and then jump straight into LFR. Depending on other content though maybe that won't even matter?

I have 2 90's already so I'm just going to leapfrog zones as necessary and try to begin Dread Wastes asap.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - May 22, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Im sorry!

Level Faster??

Leveling DOESNT feel faster

Interesting. It is literally 33% faster. Having a couple 90's now, leveling my warlock last night and hitting 86 in a couple hours, it definitely feels faster to me! :)