- 2013/05/22 12:00:00 AM
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 Hotfixes by date.
- Force of Nature now summons a Treant that has 40% of the Druid's health, up from 10%.
- Force of Nature: Balance Treant's cast time for Wrath has been increased to 2.5 seconds, up from 2.0 seconds, and damage dealt has been increased by 25%.
- Surging Mist will again properly grant Chi to the casting Monk when healing targets other than themselves while Glyph of Surging Mist is active.
- Divine Protection should now be usable while stunned.
- Fixed an issue for Restoration Shamans where Ascendance did not divide the amount healed by Restorative Mists among nearby allies properly.
- Path of the Last Emperor: Seer Hao Pham Roo should no longer be overlapping with Lorewalker Cho.
- Galleon should now use the correct loot table while awarding loot.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Chess Event: Increased the delay between moves for enemy chess pieces.
- Fixed an issue with characters not shape-shifting back into the correct race while under the effects of an illusion spell enabling them to participate in an opposing faction's Scenarios.
- Conquest Quartermasters (Armsmaster Holinka and Roo Desvin) have been temporarily disabled while we work to resolve an issue with the Tyrannical Conquest achievement.
- Big Zokk Torquewrench has been found by a search party and brought back from their extended leave of absence.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Deepwind Gorge has been temporarily removed from Rated Battlegrounds rotation while we work to resolve an issue affecting base capture.
- Map markers for caravans that have been destroyed should now be properly removed from the world map.
- Overturned caravans should now despawn properly.
- Fixed a crash on startup for Macs with the GMA 950 chipset.