Known Pet License Issue

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - May 21, 2013, 5:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are currently aware of an issue in which upon logging into the game, it may appear that some pets are missing. A fix has been applied to address this issue, though it may take a few hours before pets appear on the pet list again properly.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - May 21, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
first

does this mean extended maitenence?

It just means that when we bring the realms up, we don't want anyone surprised if their list shows missing pets when they do log in. We're just being proactive. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - May 21, 2013, 5:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I feel bad for people who have hundreds of pets, having to look through their entire list to see what's missing.

Nothing is actually missing. It's just won't show up on the list right away. They're still there and will show up on the listing before too long. Most people will know right away if one is not showing up if it's one they use regularly. Also, keep in mind it's "may" be missing, it's not a guarantee any will appear as missing at all. It's just a heads-up so that no one is caught by surprise.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - May 21, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Oh noes, I have a few alts camping for the Unborn Val'kyr pet. I hope the pets in my line up will be there in case I am lucky and find one when servers come up. Thanks for the heads up! With so many new pets coming today this is good to know :)

Best of luck to you! :)