Argent Tournament & Faction Changes

#0 - Oct. 6, 2009, 6 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Any ideas on when they will fix the part where they delete my Crusader title and all those long months of hard work to get it? I'm working on 100 mounts and farming all the Argent and Crusdader daily's to get Champion Seals to get them. I don't want to have to start over from a Valiant. I understand it's a programming error from what that GM guy Vrakthris told me (i hate that guy) but wtf I'm not paying you to delete a chunk of my character! Any ideas on when they're fixing this? Are they?

Big question:

Is the Argent Tournament going to end? I recall hearing rumors before it came out it was only going to be here for 3.1 and 3.2
#1 - Oct. 6, 2009, 7:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Any ideas on when they will fix the part where they delete my Crusader title and all those long months of hard work to get it? I'm working on 100 mounts and farming all the Argent and Crusdader daily's to get Champion Seals to get them. I don't want to have to start over from a Valiant. I understand it's a programming error from what that GM guy Vrakthris told me (i hate that guy) but wtf I'm not paying you to delete a chunk of my character! Any ideas on when they're fixing this? Are they?

Big question:

Is the Argent Tournament going to end? I recall hearing rumors before it came out it was only going to be here for 3.1 and 3.2

At this point there is no estimate on when or if we will be altering the paid faction change service to not reset the Argent Tournament questlines. It does set you back a bit but if you are aiming to farm for all the mounts then you can recover from it pretty quickly.

If we have plans to remove content from the game we will try and give a heads up as early as possible, but right now there are no plans to remove the Argent Tournament.