Secrets of the Empire

#1 - May 14, 2013, 1:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
First off, this is not a QQ thread about drop rates or anything. Rather, it's about restoring them. I've recently transferred to alliance last week, and just noticed that 19 secrets of the empire have disappeared from my inventory. Is it possible for GMs to restore them? I'm aware that they aren't suppose to be deleted at all while transferring, as nothing happened to the rest of my guildies who transferred.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#11 - May 14, 2013, 4:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/13/2013 06:10 PMPosted by Irøh
I've recently transferred to alliance last week, and just noticed that 19 secrets of the empire have disappeared from my inventory. Is it possible for GMs to restore them?

If our In-Game Support staff is able to verify the loss, it may be possible.

I took the liberty of looking into this a little, Irøh and I'm afraid I do not see any loss. When you faction change the system basically deleted your old character and recreates it at the completion of the service.

I can see the character prior to the faction change and it seems you had 17 Secrets of the Empire located in the Royal Satchel, and from what I can see that is the same number you currently have.

You are welcome to submit a ticket to ask, but I'm not sure if a Game Master would find anything different. If you can provide the date/time you last received one, that might be helpful. If I can show a change in stack count we might find what happened.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.