constant disconnects suddenly?

#1 - May 11, 2013, 5:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
do the servers need a restart? I'm 3 or 4 quests away from getting my Klaxxi ring and the server keeps kicking me off despite no loss of internet connection.

please fix them!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#40 - May 11, 2013, 6:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ditto.

ISP and routing issues are tough because there's generally not a whole lot we can do except try to make sure the involved parties are aware. We don't have control over the entire internet - yet!

The best thing you can do is honestly call your ISP and let them know. I'll be calling my local support line here in a minute. Hopefully they're already working on it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#51 - May 11, 2013, 6:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post

lol...no...

problem appears to be blizzard... I have internet connection to other internet games, surfing, web pages, facebook, ...etc..etc..etc..

Yeah, the entire internet isn't contained within the same datacenter, and not all lines are shared. It doesn't matter if other things are working unless those things sit in servers right next to ours. From our end there's nothing wrong, many are playing without issues, a specific ISP looks to be the cause, troubleshooting the game service isn't logical.

Just the same we are contacting our service provider to see if there's anything they can do.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#52 - May 11, 2013, 6:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/10/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Tokyofresh
it is not the isps, it's happening to everyone, it's your servers.

It's clearly not as this is only a 3 page thread and everyone who has reported the issue shares the same ISP.