Fatal error #132

#1 - May 2, 2013, 12:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Does anyone know what fatal error #132 means. I just recently got mop planning on to really just have some fun playing the new monk class and talking to old friends but this error makes it nearly imposible.

I will be playing and there is nothing paticual that sets it off (however it does seem to happen more when I cast a move or a bunch of people cast a ability) this makes dongens nearly impossible. What happens is my computer just frezzes tosses me out to the home screen kinda blips for a second then puts me back in game this usually takes about 10 sec, this happens quite often and at points makes playing impossible. Eventually this will happen and i will get a notification fatal error #132 the game will compleatly stop running and I have to log compleatly back in again jsut to start this whole process over agin. Dose anyone know what is going on?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#4 - May 2, 2013, 1:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Arabelyn,

A 132 error by itself doesn't tell us much. Think of it as a "check engine" light coming on in a car. It's an indication something's wrong but more information is needed to determine what that is.

Please post the most recent crash.txt file located in your World of Warcraft\Errors folder.

It might also help if we could see your dxdiag info as well. You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste it ALL here.

"A working class hero is something to be...."

Please provide feedback! - https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Omrakos