#1 - April 26, 2013, 9:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Wow, what a vacation! After working so hard to find challenges for you tamers for the past couple weeks, I felt it was time to take a break, find a majestic place to relax, drink a few Mai Tais, and of course, keep my sword sharpened upon the teeth of vicious creatures. Vacation for me is creating mayhem!

Well, I’ve returned from the Isle of Thunder (yawn), and in my stead, I heard a conglomerate of engineers decided to let you in on a little secret robot pet that’s currently being developed. It looks pretty cool, but I’m sure it’ll be no match for my skills. Nonetheless, I figured I’d better keep with the theme so behold—another nigh-unstoppable bot of ultimate pet battle annihilation—the Sunreaver Micro-Sentry!

FeaturedPet_WoW_Facebook_SunreaverMicroSentry_enUS_403x403.jpg

Crithto: Sunreaver Micro-Sentry is just as unique a challenge to others as its larger, more terrifying counterpart. With abilities like Laser—which never misses—coupled with Supercharge, massive amounts terrible, terrible damage can be dished out to your opponent. But if you’re more interested in inflicting lingering pain while laying waste to the battlefield, try combining Call Lightning, Fel Immolate, and Haywire for a devastating three-move combo.

Thanks, pugster!

Let me tell you, tamers, lounging on the rocks in Ihgaluk Crag is just the thing for maximum relaxation. That is until the Haywire Sunreaver Construct decides to stomp all over your Romantic Picnic! Heh, I’m sure if that pile of bolts and gears had emotions, it would have been overwhelmed with regret. That’s fine, considering I taught it the true definition of “defragmentation” after our first encounter. Check out my degree in awesome!

So gather up your sandwiches and dwarven brew—it’s off to the Isle of Thunder for you! Oh look, I’m a poet . . . and now you know it.

CLOSE THOSE GAPING MOUTHS AND GET MOVIN’!!

Come join the discussion about this pet in our Pet Battles forum. You can also learn more about Sunreaver Micro-Sentry by visiting Warcraftpets.com.