#1 - 2013/04/24 04:59:00 AMThe game is full of cocky people who claim they are the best( I hate people who fuel themselves on how awesome they are). But are those people really that good? Srsly, i think, actually i believe that big portion of those high rated players use some methods to cheat and logically no one would ever say that to anyone. Ofc there are stupid cheaters who get detected easy, but they are not subject here. I based my beliefs on fact that in every game there are hacks cheats and exploits, especially in these competitive ones. So i have been doing some research around web and i've paid attention on what people do in arena.
Here are cases that i have noticed:
1) I am not stunned, silened, sapped nor do i have any form of cc on myself and still i cant cast heal on myself like lifebloom or rejuvenation. And i was targeting myself and spamhitting the key... I have full mana and i see people running around which means i my connection is fine.But still spell is not being casted Then ofc i die and douche does /lol at me. My friend compleined same thing to me on his warlock ( he couldnt cast anything, not even a trinket and he was sure his connection was fine). Also this doesnt happens randomly, but only when we meet certain team. And one guy from guild said he read something about spell delaying trick that does something with internet overloading.
2) Sometimes i see people just disapear and apear in different place ( i believe that is lag abusing or something like that). For example i see warrior running in place for like 5 sec and then he is gone, i try to run away, and he appear in fron of me, then i displace and i see him running in place again and bum he charges at me from other side of arena place.
3) I can swear i have seen hunter using Virmen's bite in arena, i saw him gaining buff while he was putting cds on...That makes me think people found a way to use those stuff in arena somehow.That would explain some overpowered dmg and healing.
4) MW monk that doesnt lose mana... at all... he is always at maximum. But i mean always not even 1k mana drop (i know monks got overpowered mana sustain but this cannot be result of that)... Now when we see monk we just leave match.
5) Friends told me they've seen priests leaving combat at will..Like oh i need little mana back, why should i use cd when i can leave combat anytime i want to...
There are more of this stuff but i think this is enough.
I cant be the only one who thinks that high ratings are sometimes result of exploits...
Now i am casual player and i dont go for high ratings or anything, but i still think this is not fair.