Oondasta and Nalak Loot Eligibility Change

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - April 22, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Back in early March we made a hotfix to remove loot and bonus roll eligibility for players that defeated Oondasta and Nalak while visiting from a different realm. At the time, the change was made to address realm stability issues. Since then, we’ve address those issues by making tuning adjustments for Oondasta such as increasing the spawn rate, and reducing Oondasta’s health by 50%.

In an upcoming hotfix, players coalesced from a different realm will be eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll after defeating Oondasta or Nalak once more. Keep in mind, players are still only eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll once a week.

This change will take effect in each region after their scheduled weekly realm maintenance.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#32 - April 23, 2013, 6:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Awww... just tested this, and it failed. The roll just kept rolling, and took my coin. It has now become a vending machine that keeps your change, but dun give you the Oreos you REALLY wanted. T.T

If the bonus roll is not working correctly, please provide more information and let our Quality Assurance team know about the issue on the Bug Report forum.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#48 - April 27, 2013, 2:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/23/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Nashoba
In an upcoming hotfix, players coalesced from a different realm

You're gonna CRZ Pandaria aren't you.

Cross-realm technology allows you to party with RealID or BattleTag friends and adventure with them in Pandaria. The same technology also allows you to form cross-realm raids for older raid content.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#54 - April 29, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While blue feedback is always appreciated, to me this came off as dodging the question. Can you say definitively you will not crz Pandaria (at least until next xpac) ?

To the best of my knowledge, there are no plans to change how things are working for outdoor areas in Pandaria at this time.