The Battlefield: Barrens
is something of an experiment for end-game questing in World of Warcraft. We’re keenly interested in your feedback about this quest and how you felt about individual elements of the playing experience, including the repeatable parts of the quest.
In particular, we’d very much like to hear your feedback regarding:
- Which rewards did you like the most? Those received as quest rewards, those dropped from enemies, or those purchased from the vendor?
- Did you prefer slaying enemies at each camp or escorting caravans/killing the spawned bosses?
- Did you escort a caravan? Did you know you could? Were they easy to find?
- Did you play as a group, or solo? Did you feel compelled to group up?
- Will you play the repeatable part of this quest on live? Why or why not?
Thanks for taking the time to contribute your thoughts, and see you in the Barrens!