Why is the customer service so rubbish?

#1 - April 2, 2013, 11:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I remember you used to make a ticket and someone would answer you in 30 minutes and sort it out then and there.

Now you wait over a day, usually you aren't online and get some template mail, and usually they don't sort anything out.

Tonight I've been camping eggs, some idiot who seems about 5 decided to camp on top of me. So I moved spot. And so did he. And I moved spot again. So did he. Then he put down the trainset so I would dance. Basically he spent the best part of an hour trying to ruin my gameplay experience (and got barely any eggs doing so).

If you raise a ticket you are told the proper way is to use the report a player feature. If you use the report a player feature you can pick cheating (its not) or language (its not). In fact if anyone gets in trouble it will be me for not using better language when telling him to go away.

Blizzard do not deal with the awful community so the awful community gets even worse. Seriously what is the subscription money even spent on anymore? You should have 24 hr customer service for something like this, and they should do more than send out pre-scripted templates and tell you to use a feature that they don't do anything with anyway.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#18 - April 4, 2013, 9:05 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Vickii,

If you're not able to report a player via the in-game tools, such as is the case with on-going harassment, you can submit a normal ticket, provided you explain why you’re doing so, and rest assured it will be investigated and dealt with.

As for the time it takes to reply to a ticket (or other types of contacts), we’re doing our best to answer as soon as possible. Your patience is appreciated :)

Last but certainly not least, if you didn’t like the way you were treated recently in a ticket, or if you believe your issue was mishandled, please send an email to CSFeedbackEU@blizzard.com and it will be looked into.

Best of luck with your Brightly Colored Egg!