Help
Regional FlagQuestions for the BluesSource
Yasherets
Target Source
#1 - 2013/03/27 12:42:00 AM
Hello Phenteo/any other blue who would like to answer,

We are terribly anxious to start playing this game, obviously. I have a few pressing questions that I, and I'm sure many others, would love to have answered. If you could respond to any of these at all, it would be very much appreciated. Without further ado:

General

1. When are you going to start sending out beta invites? How many people will receive them?

2. How frequently can we expect content (new cards, decks, play modes, etc.) to be added to the game?

Gameplay

1. Are you planning to add more heroes (and possibly their signature spells) to each class? (eg. Kael'thas for Mage, Lady Liadrin for Paladin, Zul'jin for Druid, etc.)

2. Are you planning to make certain spells or spells types available to multiple classes? (eg. Secret to Rogue, Silence to Warrior, etc.)

And lastly...

1. Just how fun is this game?

Thanks!

Blue Poster
Target Source
#5 - 2013/03/27 01:26:00 AM
03/26/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Igknight
1. When are you going to start sending out beta invites? How many people will receive them?

As we get closer to beta, we'll let everyone know! I do not have any specific information about beta size and time frame currently.

2. How frequently can we expect content (new cards, decks, play modes, etc.) to be added to the game?

We plan to add more content and additional cards as the game evolves, but we don’t have any details to share just yet. Right now, our focus is making sure the game is as fun and polished as possible right out of the gate.

1. Are you planning to add more heroes (and possibly their signature spells) to each class? (eg. Kael'thas for Mage, Lady Liadrin for Paladin, Zul'jin for Druid, etc.)

See above answer. ;)

2. Are you planning to make certain spells or spells types available to multiple classes? (eg. Secret to Rogue, Silence to Warrior, etc.)

Once we get closer to beta, we can get more in depth information about spells and how they will affect gameplay.

1. Just how fun is this game?

I'm really enjoying the game! ;)

Sorry about not being able to answer all questions fully, I do know that our devs want to do several more interviews and that their voice would be better to explain a great many things!