Unholy or shadow priest pve?

#1 - March 20, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have played both of these specs before and really enjoy them both. I am just coming back from cata and I would really appreciate some opinions on which class I should play. This isn't a fotm thread I just need help deciding between my two favorite specs. Which class seems more fun?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - March 20, 2013, 3:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have played both of these specs before and really enjoy them both. I am just coming back from cata and I would really appreciate some opinions on which class I should play. This isn't a fotm thread I just need help deciding between my two favorite specs. Which class seems more fun?

I've been leveling a Death Knight (again/still among other characters) and my main (for many years now) is a Priest. For me, the Death Knight is a lot of fun. It's my "go to" when I feel like just smashing things and changing things up a bit. My Priest needs a bit more juggling and careful consideration of what I'm getting myself into, but it's still the character I find myself playing most. So, my advice is play the one that you think fits your personal play style most.

*Also, Welcome Back!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - March 20, 2013, 3:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post

You must have some form of ADHD with all your non-maxed alts. Either that or kids. Those would do it too.

Something along those lines. I tend to like the idea of alts, but don't fully commit to them either. It's too easy to go for my comfort zone with the character I've played the most. :)