Outside RAID buff? Risk being banned or OK to use?

#1 - March 13, 2013, 6:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
HI all,

I have asked a question on twitter: https://twitter.com/Limitgreen/status/311815909926920192

But i still need Blues confirmation if that is all right?

So can you use outside buffs from mobs around the world in the raid? even if its barelly helpfull and time consuming.

Lets say there are mobs in TBC that gives you one minute crit increase or haste cant remember.. is it OK to get that buff and rest of raid summons you just before the pull (warlock needed) ?
Forum Avatar
Community
#23 - March 14, 2013, 4:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
well if its going to be approved by BLUE i will tell :)

We never "approve" these threads.

I mean, we really can't know for certain if what you're doing is going to get you banned or not. In this case, you don't even mention which buff it is, so if there was something unintended about it perhaps we'd be able to tell you something, but since you don't mention that... it's kinda difficult.

The developers are always paying attention to these kind of things. So if they find something being used in an unintended way and feel it's necessary, they'll take care of fixing it.

Unless you're exploiting the game you probably will not be banned. However, if in case of doubt, either contact a Game Master in-game, or err on the safe side. Better safe than sorry!